Wednesday, June 4, 2008

IT'S A BOY!!!

IT'S A BOY!!! Say "hello" to Kai William Baird =)  Ryan and I were able to find out what the baby is sooner than we had planned.  I almost passed out at work so they told me to go home - I looked whiter than the pilsbury dough boy!  So, Ryan came and picked me up from work and we went to the doctors to make sure that everything was fine.  Everything looks great- Kai's doing great and my sugars and blood pressure was normal.  Apparently it's par for the course to either feel near fainting or to faint completely in your second trimester.  


Praise God that everything's great!!! We are soooo excited and can't wait to meet our little boy.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! how exciting and I love the name! I am not in Pasadena (duh) so I just found out not that you are having a boy. congrats!

-Katy