Friday, December 19, 2008

First Cold


My poor little guy - he has his first cold.  He woke up yesterday all snuffy and making these really cute snorty noises.  This morning he was a little more congested and is now coughing.  But, in spite of it all, he still looked up at me after nursing with a stuffy nose and smiled.  He was all smiles this morning which was really weird because when I'm sick, the last thing I want to do is smile.  Shows how much of trooper he is =)  Anyway, he's been sleeping a lot which I was told is really good and to let him sleep so, SLEEP ON little one!

If any of you moms have any helpful tips on how to ease the congestion in his nose or help him feel better, please tell me - I'm new at this and don't know what the heck I'm doing.

These are from our Care Group xmas party.  Kai (on the left) and his buddy for life, Ty Brereton (on the right) hanging out, showing each other how to blow spit bubbles.  Kai had six going at one time - I  think he won...hee hee hee.

They're good sports - having to sit through the picture taking.  What kid LIKES to have their picture taken anyway???

0 comments: