Tuesday, April 28, 2009

.:Misc...:.

So, here are some random shots of Kai - just for the heck of it =)

I am so thankful for him!! Both Ryan and I can't get over how blessed we are to have him. Even when he's crying his head off because he doesn't want to go to bed (which he's doing right now).

Anyway, we had a lot of fun this last weekend. On Saturday we went to the park with our care group for lunch. It being a gorgeous day, it brought a lot of joy in just sitting on a picnic blanket, eating chicken legs and pasta salad and basking in the sunlight. Did I mention it was a beautiful day?

We then drove down to Orange County because Ryan got to lead worship at our church extension in Irvine. We left for OC right after the park and got down there in time to hang out at the Irvine Spectrum - totally cool shopping mall! It's all out doors and - it being a gorgeous day, just sang the glorious truth that summers' just around the corner =)








Oh ya! He's also sitting up on his own -did I already mention that in my previous post??? Oh well, here's a picture :



1 comments:

Vivian Claire said...

Aww! He is so cute! I love his hair!