Saturday, October 10, 2009

....Latelies...

Lately...

My little guy is not so little anymore, he's almost 1 year old!!


He's clapping...

He waves goodbye...

He loves to say "Wow!" to everything!...


He gives me hugs... he cuddles with his teddy bear... he eats what I eat (well, almost)

He's the greatest little gift God has given me on this earth!! (aside from my husband of course) Even though 10% of the time he throws tantrums and yells at me when I'm not giving him what he wants, the remaining 90% is sooooo worth it!!!

Just watching him grow and become his own little man self just reminds me that I do nothing - it's all God!! His little life is in the Redeemers hands and I pray for him daily that He will love the Lord with all of his heart and that he would spread the Good News of faith in Christ.

"Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward." Psalm 127:3

1 comments:

Libby said...

Oh man! I can't believe how big Kai is! He's such a cute little - BOY! But still your baby too. :) What a cutie! I LOVE kids in overalls. I love that your posts always point to God, Chalene. Thank you.