Monday, November 23, 2009

.:It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas:.

I know, Thanksgiving isn't even over yet but, I couldn't help myself.
I love Christmas!



After MUCH searching and listening through the Christian Christmas Music section in the iTunes Store, I finally found a christmas album I liked. I've never heard of this band in general so I don't know what their other stuff sounds like - but I liked this one =)

It took me so long because I do NOT like: country, 80's "Electrical Light Parade" sounding boops and bleeps, and I hate the "Jesus is my girlfriend" type of singing that's out there in today's Christian Music Artists. I'm picky, I know. But, I truly love listening to music that sounds genuine yet shows artistic talent - nothing cheesy or anything country (sorry to all of you country lovers out there). I am what I am!

Anyway, check this album out if you're having a hard time finding good Christian Christmas music out there. Christ Tomlin's album was good too but he uses a live congregational sound through out the whole album and that was going to drive me crazy by the end.

0 comments: