Tuesday, December 8, 2009

.:An Early Christmas Present:.


SURPRISE!!!


Soooo..... ya, we're pregnant =D (beeeaming)

Baby # 2 has been discovered and I am so excited I can't hold it in.
My plan was to wait and tell Ryan and his family on Christmas morning but again, I just couldn't wait.
Plus, I need your prayers now - please pray that I have a good and healthy pregnancy and that nothing goes wrong.
Please pray for God's provision of energy and joy as I enter into this new season of motherhood and needing to care for my toddler. Please pray that God will continue to provide for our family financially and that His will be done as far as where we live.

YAYYYY!!!! PRAISE GOD!!!! AAAAHHHHH!!!!

1 comments:

Libby said...

Congratulations Chalene! Where you live?...Want to come to Alaska? :) Miss you guys!