Thursday, July 8, 2010

~Underwood Family Farms~

So, due to the fact that I only have about a month and half before little brother gets here, I am jumping on every opportunity to do something fun with my Kai guy.

Today, my friends let me crash their outing to Underwood Family Farms out in Simi Valley where the admission is CHEAP ($3!!!) and there's sooo much for kids and family to do together. With all of the farm animals, Kids Corral, train and pony rides plus a HUGE farm to go and pick whatever kind of produce you like, there was definitely NOT a dull moment!

Here are some of my favorite shots from our expidition:

The kids LOVED this ginormous pyramid made out of hay stacks - it helped to not be so nervouse about Kai being up that high when it's nothing but hay to break his fall =)


They also had these wagons (for free!!) that you could use for the day which was one of the favorite activities that Kai really enjoyed.

"Say what?!!"....work it girl!

They had these wooden trains and tractors everywhere that the kids can climb and play in.

And, of course, what would a farm be without chickens!! I got lots of shots of some of the other animals but, I didn't think that'd interest you ; )


My farm boy! He had sooo much fun and Ryan was super bummed that he couldn't go that I think we'll be making another trip out to Underwood Family Farms.

I'm so excited that God's giving me these opportunities to do fun things with Kai before the baby gets here (notice how I'm not saying a name - Ryan and I are re-thinking the name we had). I know he won't remember them when he's older but, we've got some great pics to look back on and remember =)

0 comments: