Tuesday, July 28, 2009

TAHOOOOEEE!!!! PT. 1

We're finally back from our trip to my Dad's house and South Lake Tahoe!! We had such a blast and so much fun that I didn't want to leave and wish I were back there with family again. It's always so hard to leave family after visiting them. I miss them so much already.

Kai and his cousin Ethan (Efan) had fun together at Babu and Bebe's house. Here's some shots of them hangin together.



Bebe bought them matching outfits so they looked like twins the whole trip. It was really cute =)


Kai went in Babu's pool for the first time ever and loved it! He's my little water baby


Here's my nephew and Kai's cousin, Ethan. He is super cute and soft and chunky - I just wanted to squeeze him the whole trip. Kai got really jealous and didn't know how to handle it.


Even with a little barf on his chin he's super cute. Good job Ian and Jessie!

That concludes the first chapter of our trip. We stayed at my Dad's for the first 2 days visiting before we drove the remaining 3 hours to Tahoe. I will post more tomorrow!




0 comments: