Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Lake Tahoe Part 2



Sorry it's taken me so long to post again. Life was kinda crazy last week - Ryan was back east at a worship conference so I was doing everything and anything to keep busy to make the time go by.

Here is part 2 of my wonderful trip to Tahoe with the family.

This shot was actually taken from the patio of our luxurious hotel that Ryan and I got for our 4 year anniversary. It was (as you can see) overlooking the lake and it was nice brake from camping.


The Baird Family in South Lake Tahoe, July 2009. My Aunt even made everyone these really cool T-shirts that read: Tahoe 09 on the front and on the back it listed all the names of all our family members. Kai and Ethan even got one in their little sizes =)


My Mom and Dann, Sam and Grace (don't you love Sammy's expression?!!) It was so good to see them. I almost cried when I first hugged them - I didn't realize how much I missed them.

Kai LOVED the lake. He was so fascinated by the water and loved to try and eat the rocks.


Shannon Curran came with us and was able to spend much needed time with Sam and Grace. However, I loved having her around before and after too - she was so excited and happy to be on her first camping trip ever and do the typical camping activities (ie: fishing, inner tubing, swimming in the lake, camp fires, etc.)


My sweet Gracie and Sammy. I miss you guys soooo much!!! I can't wait to see you again in September! =D


I'll post the end of our trip later on this week.

1 comments:

Libby said...

I love all the matching shirts! What a nice trip. :)