Monday, August 17, 2009

A Day at the Beach


The Beach!!!

Last Friday, I went with my very good friend, Michelle and her son, Tyler to Point Dume Beach. It was a gorgeous, sunny day with a nice cool breeze. What can I say? I love living in Southern California =)


Michelle had brought her little kiddy pool so, Kai and Ty played in and out of it, dumping sand and bobbing for toy rings (as you can see below).


Ty is such a cutie! I hope that he and Kai will grow up the closest of friends =)


The best sight of all was seeing these two little guys crashed in the back seat.


God is soo good to give us friends! We as the created need companionship and unity because we are created in the image of a unified God (Father, Son and Holy Spirit) He gives us joy in the fellowship we have with our fellow believers and I'm so thankful for the people he has brought into my life. Especially for my husband and my little peanut.

1 comments:

Libby said...

Wow they're getting so big! They're looking less and less like babies and more and more like little boys! :)