Tuesday, September 29, 2009

.: A Touch of Fall :.



This last weekend, Ryan and I spent our entire Saturday cleaning and doing projects around the house. One of my projects was to clean up and sell a Sit-n-Stand stroller on Craigslist - I put it up online and a half hour later, I had $50 of fun money in my hand =)
What did I do?......

I went to Michaels (they were having a FANTASTIC sale) and found some beautiful Fall decorations. (The only reason why I went is because my old decorations got lost somewhere during moving)



These garlands were 50% off - I couldn't resist =)



And of course, how can you pass up real gourds for less than a buck at Vons?

I found these candle holders / tea light holders for 50 cents at Ikea (I've always wanted tall candles for our romantic dinner nights)

This is just something new I put up - I finally was able to frame these pictures I had gotten of Kai at the Target Photo Studio

I LOVE pumpkins!!



Sooooo it might not be a TOUCH of Fall but an invasion - I had fun however and it always makes walking in the door more exciting =D Now, it's time for the holiday parties!


0 comments: