Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Baby Update - 33 Weeks!



I can't believe I only have 7 weeks left!!! AAHHH!!!! Here I am at 33 weeks:

Kai has been quite the active little guy.  Ryan and I will just sit and watch my belly for entertainment as Kai shows off his stuff - and strength.  One night, he kicked so hard that his foot popped out a good inch and a half and it looked like an alien was trying to pop out of my stomach.  
I had my Dr's appointment yesterday and she says everything looks good and healthy with the baby - he's even down in the head-first position.  It's just mommy who needs to lay off the sweets and carbs (I've gained 40 Ilbs already!!!)  It's all baby though, right??? =P
Here's my hand without my wedding ring...sniff..sniff...I've gained too much water weight to be able to wear my ring.  I bought a cheapo ring just so that I wouldn't feel so naked and like a pregnant teenager.

NEW HOME UPDATE:  
Ryan and I met with our loan officer last night and received some good news and some bad news.  The good news is: our mortgage payment is $100 cheaper than what we were originally expecting! YEAAHHH!!!!  The bad news is, escrow might not close until the end of October - when Kai's born!!! AHHH!!! But, praise be to God, we're part of an awesome church that is so quick to serve and help people move that I know won't need to worry about anything.
We'll keep you posted on both baby and home =)




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

40 lbs- eh! I gained 80! (now granted, most of that was water weight and baby- i lost 40 lbs the first week Carson was born). can't wait to see you!