Saturday, September 6, 2008

Some More Shots of Our New Home =)



Okay, so the shots I put up of our new home before were professional shots that I used from the condo's website.  Here are real pictures I took yesterday of Ryan and I's unit:

Our front door =) ...it's the one on the left- #114...notice our sweet balcony =D
Our Living room - I'm taking the picture from our dinning room area.  I tried to take a picture of the dinning room as well but it came out too dark - I am NOT a professional photographer.  I can't make these pictures look good - let me tell ya =P

This would have been a cuter picture but just at the right moment, Gracie decided to brake out into jumping jacks.  (This is our kitchen)
Here is our bedroom up on the 3rd floor.  There are 2 bedrooms and a full bath on the 2nd floor but those pictures didn't come out too good.  Plus, it'll just mean that you have to come over and visit in order to see the whole place =)
The window in our room overlooks the courtyard of the complex.
I'm still trying to figure out if I should put the bed here or my dresser & mirror here...hmmm....anyway, that's all you get!
In the meantime, I'll keep you posted of our move-in date and then, the invitation for our sweet welcome home party.  It'll probably be sometime in November since I will have spent the month of October moving in and having a baby =D

1 comments:

Libby said...

How pretty! So clean and NEW!!! Can't wait to come over! ;)