Saturday, October 25, 2008

Having Fun...



Ahhhhh, the Huntington Gardens: a place of beauty and quiet tranquility.   Ryan and I decided to take a day off yesterday and go do something fun.  Terri (Ryan's mom) was so kind and gracious to help us get in free since she's a member there.

It was a nice long day filled with LOTS of walking.  We really enjoyed the Japanese and Chinese Gardens - they are beautiful.  

This shot was from the Japanese Gardens - which was Ryan and I's favorite.

These shots were from the Chinese Gardens



Yes, Ryan is in a wheelchair - he actually got it for me after we walked through the Art Museum.  We had already been walking for about 2 hours and my legs and hips and back were hurting big time.  So, because he really wanted to see these gardens he went and got me a wheelchair and pushed me around.  It was really embarrasing but really sweet of him =)




Yup, can't wait until I can get this baby out and start walking off these pounds!

That's it for today, I'll continue to keep you posted.  Oh ya, nothing else has really happened.  Just a bunch of false alarms. =P

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Hey in the picture your belly looks REALLY DROPPED to me....much more than it was!!! Oh the end is always so hard the waiting. It is like waiting for Christmas but not knowing how many days. But you know one way or another in the next week or two he will be here so there is an end in sight. ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh wow....you're belly has really dropped!! Hopefully it won't be too much longer....I remember how painful it can be.