Monday, October 13, 2008

My Baby Shower & Stuff!!



I was sooo blessed by my family and church this last weekend when my sister-n-law, Nicole threw me a baby shower.  2 words: God Provides!!  I was so blessed to receive everything I prayed and asked God to provide plus more.  Thank you so much to everyone who came!  It was such a joy and a huge blessing to have you there.  
I gotta get started on those "Thank You" cards =)

Here are a couple of shots:
My mom made a BEAUTIFUL quilt (I helped pick the fabrics, though) and I can't wait to wrap up my son in it!  Thank you thank you thank you mom!


Ryan's Grandma (Terri's mom) hand knitted this beautiful blanket and a pair of matching booties.  Thank you Grandma Bryant!

A onesie to make Daddy proud - it says: "Weepublican"  Thank you Bethany!

Some of my family & friends playing the "Guess Chalene's belly size game" and a game where you had to find words in Kai William Baird - My mother won -she found 71 words!!!  As far as my belly size goes - 48 inches!!! Can you believe it?!  That's four feet around!!

This is our crib that I'm opening up - Thank you so much, Dad & Jenn!



My diaper bag which was packed with goodies and a children's Bible.  Thank you so much, Michelle & Foster!  I've already packed it with everything that I need to take to the hospital for the baby.

Tomorrow I have my Dr's appointment and I'll keep you posted on how things are going.  I'm praying that things have progressed since 2 mondays ago when my Dr told me that I was 70% effaced.  I've been experiencing alot of cramping, downward pressure and strong braxton hicks to make me think that the ball is still a rollin'!

Till then, God Bless!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful stuff! I'm so glad the shower went well. I'll be bringing you goodies when I come out.
=)

Vivian Claire said...

Hey Girl, Looks like you had a wonderful time. Lord bless you and your sweet little man!

Vivian Claire said...

Actually it was Anna who posted last. sorry! I am sure V has the same thoughts though!