Saturday, July 26, 2008

3 YEARS!!!


I LOVE MY HUBBY!!! Wednesday, July 23rd was our 3 year anniversary...we are now no longer considered newly weds...sniff...sniff...but, that doesn't mean we have to stop acting like one =)

  So, Ryan planned the most wonderful relaxing evening we've had in a long time.  He took me to the Farmer's Market in Sierra Madre where he let me buy whatever I wanted and as much as I wanted.  Now, I have been craving fruit like nothing else so, needless to say, I bought all the peaches, grapes, strawberries and whatever else I could get my hands on.
Then, he took me over to the house in Sierra Madre that he's been remodeling and is now on the market.  He had set it all up and decorated it with beautiful roses, table set for two and one of the bedrooms set up.  I walked in and music was playing and the table looked so beautiful.
Our table for just the two of us - it's been a long time since we've had a meal all to ourselves that wasn't in a restaurant.  It was like old times and I was so incredibly blessed and filled with joy.
After a delicious dinner of Penne Rustica from Macaroni Grill(delivered to us by Ryan's brother, Jonathan),  we walked into downtown Sierra Madre to try and get coffee.  Little did we know, everything closes at 7 or 8 so, no such luck =(
We walked back to the house, lit a fire, enjoyed some melted Hagan Daaz ice cream and some good books.
We spent the night on the probably the hardest bed ever but, it was still the best anniversary I think we've had so far.  Last year we were in Lake Tahoe for a week but the actual day of our anniversary didn't compare to this one.  
My man delivered - I love it when he does things using his own creativity.  Things never turn out as fun when I try to plan them - I so enjoy seeing what Ryan comes up with and the Romantic side of him come out.
Also, doesn't this house look gorgeous?  Anyone want to buy it???? PLEASE!!!! ;)

1 comments:

terri baird said...

Wow, what a beautiful anniversary evening! Many blessings to you both! Love Mom Baird