Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Labadee, Haiti







Our first stop was in Labadee, Haiti - commonly known as the poorest place on earth and yet it's very beautiful in this little spot that we went to. Apparently, Royal Caribbean bought this little chunk of Haiti's peninsula and made it completely touristy. I don't mind though, it was gorgeous as you can see. The water was beautiful turquoise blue with a sandy bottom and was probably around 70-80 degrees. You could rent either snorkel gear or a floaty for more fun. On the other side of the peninsula they had lots of water slides, trampolines and rock climbing floaties out in the water. I wanted to play sooo bad!

Anyway, these are the good ones from this stop, tomorrow I'll share pictures from out next stop at Ocho Rios, Jamaica where Ryan and the boys climbed a water fall =) Hope you're enjoying these!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

a wonderful place and you're blog is very nice.

Peter Bien-Aimé said...

Hello! my name's Peter i live in Haiti, for me Labadee is a real paradise, wowwwwww i love labadee and i wish to spend all my times there with a nice girl, this is my phone number, if someone's interesting just buzz me up (509-3481-9518) ok, thanksssssss in advance

Joseph Ludicson said...

Hello! my name is Joseph Ludicson, i live in Haiti, when i'm looking at labadee woww it's like a paradise on earth, all my dreams is to be there with a sweet girl to spend my times and money with them. So, if there's someone who's interesting, just call me on this phone number (509-3438-3940) ok. Thankssss at all

Ovide Nesly said...

Salut! Je suis Nesly, j'habite a port-au-prince et j'aimerais passer un beau moment a labadee avec une belle créature qui a un sourire d'ange. Donc, peu importe qui s'interesse devant m'appeler a ce numéro qui suit (509-3640-4304) d'accord, merci a tous de votre compréhension.