Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Cozumel, Mexico

Cozumel, Mexico was Ryan's favorite stop as well as the HOTTEST!!!.  He, my Dad and brothers went on a Jungle Bike ride through Myan ruins - lucky dog!...Or, was he? While he was swettin' up a storm enjoying the tropical jungle, I was....
...chillin' out on a beach with my Step-Mom, sister and sister-n-law.  Like I said, it was the HOTTEST stop so I sat my prego tushy underneath an umbrella and made sure I stayed hydrated.  This is also where the waiter tried to rip us off by first telling us that we had to order at least $10 per person in order to sit here - we agreed.  After we ate our delicious nachos and enjoyed a drink, he tried to tell us it was $40...sigh, "okay" we say as we get out our wallets.  "No - $40 a person" he says - WHAT?!!! Like hell you did!...ya, we totally flipped out on him and he immediately backed down saying "sorry, sorry, my mistake".  WHAT EVER!!
Yes, I am now getting to the point where I  can balance a drink on my growing belly =D
There were also some VERY interesting characters hanging around - not that much different though, from walking around in so cal.
This was our last and final stop.  The last day and a half we spent on the ship headed back towards Miami.  By the time we were making our way back, I was ready to fall asleep in a bed that was on dry land.  I was going a little stir crazy on that big boat.  All in all we had fun in the sun and enjoyed each others company tremendously! I am already looking forward to the next cruise - Mediteranean =D  Hope you guys enjoyed the pics.  

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I found your photos and storylines very interested beings though I will be going on the same cruise in July 2010. I definitely will keep some of the pointers you mentioned in mind. Especially, those who were trying to get over on you. Thanks for sharing.

Bree from Philadelphia, PA