Saturday, July 19, 2008

Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands

Yup, Grand Cayman was my favorite stop.  It was the most beautiful beach I saw on the trip.  Ryan and I road a boat into the island and took a taxi to this beach that's called 7 Mile Beach.  We found a nice spot with some chairs, grabbed some Coronas (water for me, thanks) and enjoyed the view.  The water was so delightful and wonderful to swim and float around in.  Kai (the little bean in my oven) like it too.  Any time I  had to get out of the water he would start kicking - I believe he was telling me to back in =)
Isn't it beautiful? 
My handsome man looking gorgeously hot in his new suit =)  You can also see the dark ominous clouds threatening to bring rain our way.  Which, it did - big FAT rain that came on suddenly and stopped as fast it started.
Enjoying every minute of it.
Heck Yes!  Ryan and I went to Jack Sparrow's favorite spot - Tortuga (Wine and Spirits - for his rum of course)... Little did Ryan know that he could have gotten that fantastic Jamaican Rum that he had bought in Jamaica for a lot cheaper here.  Oh well, live you learn.
Ryan's face after he found out about how he was worked in Jamaica and could have saved some dough.

This stop wasn't too adventurous.  It was actually the most quite and relaxing of the 4.  Grand Cayman is also known for it's shopping!  It had great little shops that sold really cute items - I bought an ornament that is Santa Clause in a red & white striped bathing suite carring a life saver that says "Cayman Islands" on it.  I love it - though, I had to talk Ryan into letting me get it - hee hee hee.  
Next stop, Cozumel, Mexico.  I'll post those pics up in a day or two =)

1 comments:

Bethany said...

Fun pictures. Looks like a really good time.