Monday, July 14, 2008

We're Back from the Caribbean!










Hey everyone!

We're back from the Caribbean and we had SOOO MUCH FUN!!! I will be sharing pictures from our trip and all of the different places we visited through out the week so, keep coming and check them out. We were on Royal Caribbean's "Freedom of the Seas" ship which is the largest cruise ship in the world! It was absolutely gorgeous and I have to say - it was a HUGE challenge to make God the focus when everything and everyone is there to serve YOU. But, God gave me personally lots of grace and just poured out His blessings on the whole family. In case you didn't know - my Dad and step-mom blessed Ryan and myself as well as Ian and Jessie by taking us on this 8 day, 7 night cruise. We enjoyed every minute of it - even when it was freakin' hot and humid!

Anyway, I hope you will enjoy these snap shots and the corresponding captions =)

1 comments:

Anna H. said...

Wow Chalene, Looks like you had a blast! Thanks for sharing your pictures!! You are beautiful, btw!!! Give your mom and Dann a hug for me! And tell your Hubby, "Hey"
Love ya, miss ya!

Anna